Saturday, November 24, 2007

I Am A Romantic Bedouin





I am a romantic Bedouin,
Walking across the endless desert of this lonely night,
These burning sands of time shifting slowly beneath my feet,
Dwarfed by this endless horizon of emotions,
Defining me while holding me in it's grasp.

My soul is parched, and yet each time when all seems lost,
Your love guides me like the bright crescent moon ever onward,
Just across the next horizon, hanging there,
So large and inviting I can almost reach out and touch it,
And cradle it softly in my hands.

Let me find the strength to reach that dream oasis of your love,
And find it's not again a mirage,
another empty disappointment,
Another crushing blow,
And to find shelter there, a chance to rest,
And swim gently in the deep calm water of your love,
A journey ended, and yet also just begun.

I am a romantic Bedouin.

11-24-07

2 comments:

Jacob.Pederson said...

Thanks for the link Montreal :)

-Jake
Muyuubyou.com

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see you posting again MG...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us